15½ W. 8th St.
Holland, MI 49423
CLI founder and President Lamont Moon set out to identify the substantive center of what makes leaders worthy. This led him to the conviction that inner work is our work. It is for each of us to understand and connect our sometimes disparate parts; to integrate our being so that our lives and our work take on the spirit and energy of integration and wholeness. He realized that the process of becoming a leader is much the same as the process of becoming an integrated human being. For the leader, as for any integrated person, life itself is the career.
Lamont Moon attended graduate school to complete work in both Human Ecology and an MBA in Leadership Studies. He lives in Holland, Michigan, with his wife, Carol, and sons, Austen and Evan. Lamont continues to work with leaders from Fortune 500 companies and non-profit organizations to help catalyze results-centered leadership. He believes that each person has a capacity for impact that needs to be identified, developed, and expressed for effectiveness in worthy leadership.
Upon founding Courageous Leadership in 1998, Lamont fixed the company’s attention on three critical areas:
- Establishing Personal Mastery in the life of every leader;
- Building practices within social networks and teams to optimize their collective possibilities; and
- Activating world-class disciplines for business development and bottom line initiatives within organizations.
These three focal points have enabled CLI to bring best practices and strength to each partnering individual, team, and organization.
- Change management
- Leadership development of executive leaders
- Moving people from intention to results
- Catalyst for performance improvement
- Conflict management/resolution specialist
- Designing leadership development systems within organizations
Areas of Expertise
- Executive coach
- Keynote speaker
- Leadership development
- Engaged in over 5,000 hours of executive coaching in Americas leading organizations
- Business owner
- 15+ years experience in leadership development